Learn how to send welcome emails, post updates, and email newsletters to your audience with this easy, 20-minute introduction to the MailPoet email newsletter plugin for WordPress.
So, you have a WordPress website and you want to send email newsletters to your audience. But with so many options to choose from, where do you begin? This easy, 20-minute course will introduce you to the MailPoet email newsletter plugin for WordPress. Learn how to create and send welcome emails, weekly post updates, and email newsletters to your audience today!
MailPoet is one of the easiest email newsletter plugins for WordPress. So it’s no wonder more than 400,000 WordPress site owners use MailPoet to send welcome emails, notifications about new posts, and email newsletters to their site’s visitors. MailPoet is a breeze to set up. You can get started for free in less than 20 minutes!
We partnered with the MailPoet team to create this simple, 8-part introduction to the MailPoet plugin. By the end of this course, you’ll know how to:
- Download, install, and configure the MailPoet plugin.
- Create email sign-up forms so your site visitors can subscribe to your email list.
- Create ‘Welcome’ emails that will automatically be sent to new subscribers.
- Send automatic emails to notify your subscribers whenever you publish new posts.
- Import subscribers into MailPoet from other email newsletter plugins.
- Plus much more!