Back to: WordPress 101: Classic
This video demonstrates how to embed video or audio files into WordPress posts and pages.
The easiest way to embed video on your own site is to first upload your video to a video hosting service, such as YouTube or Vimeo.com. Once your video has been uploaded and converted successfully, it can be embedded within a post or page on your site with just a couple of clicks!
Why? Read, “10 Reasons Why You Should Never Host Your Own Videos”
Covered in this video:
- How to embed video in WordPress.
- Best practices for adding video to your pages or posts.
- Using Auto-Embed to easily embed videos and other content with just a couple of clicks.
- How to manually embed a video using HTML code.
- Embedding audio and creating audio playlists.