This page presents relationship diagrams of Google Ads entities, with clickable
images that take you to the most appropriate documentation.
- Entity: links to the most relevant guide.
- Cardinality: Allowable number of instances. For
1..*means that one or more are allowed. However, this does not
imply that there are no limits.
- Object/Class: links to the latest reference page.
- A solid-line box denotes mandatory groupings. For example,
Campaign Groups belong to Account.
- A dotted-line box denotes optional groupings. For example, a Campaign
can belong to a Campaign Group or just exists under an account without
any associated Campaign Group.
- A solid line between two boxes establishes a relationship.
Cardinality for the relationship is noted beneath the line. For example,
zero to many Ad extensions can be associated with an Account.
- Composition: Denoted by a solid rhombus, represents a relationship
where an entity is composed of some other entities. For example,
ExtensionSettingis composed of
- Inheritance: Denoted by a hollow triangle, represents an “IS-A”
relationship where an entity is a sub-type of another. For example,
AppFeedItemis a type of
Bidding strategy configuration and bidding